Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I "Have" a Job!

Last month I posted talking about the difficulties of getting a job. But now from my job hunt I have a job in the industry. It's working for Babel Media in Montreal. It's an outsourcing QA company that other companies said their games to, to be tested.

Since QA has been one of my passions while working at Champlain College I was very happy to get this job. Unfortunately, I need a couple visas to work there. And the process is being a bit of a pain in the butt. So while they have said they want to hire me and are willing in such. I'm waiting for paperwork to grant me access to work in Montreal. Which is being a bit of a hassle. Oh well. I'm sure working in HR, we'll be able to figure it all out.

That's all I've got for now, so enjoy your life until next we speak folks!

No comments: